Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summery Hello Card–Take 2

This card is an amped up version of the Summery Hello card I posted earlier in the week.  The big difference is I used the new felt from the A|S Holiday catty!  Send me an email (angiegypsy at comcast dot com) if you would like to be emailed the Holiday catty before the official release of August 22nd.

1000000147

Here’s the all paper version for comparison.

HelloCard

All items are A|S except as noted:

Cardstock: kraft, blush, bubblegum, and papaya

Ink: french roast

Dies: butterfly trio and scallop borders

Twinkle Stickers

Felt: buttercup, shell, and bubblegum

Stamps: Graphic Sunflower (Part of the July Studio Spotlight promotion)

Non-A|S Item: Distressed embossing folder – Cuttlebug

All A|S items are available at my A|S store. As always contact me if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

clip_image00135

1 comment:

Katie said...

Totally adorable! I'm glad I got the felt version - I LOOOOOVE it!! :)