Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easter Card Series–Day 3

Here’s the next Easter Card.
Photo3
I was itching to use the new chevron stamp set!  As you can tell from my blog design I heart chevrons.  Winking smile
To make the eggs, I stamped the pattern on to the cardstock and then used the die positioner to mark where to put the die and ran it thru my Big Shot.  If you are having problems with your dies shifting when you place the top plate on your sandwich, use a little washi tape to hold it in place.
I also used some thin pop dots and slightly thicker pop dots to add some dimension to the eggs.
All A Muse Supplies Used:
  • Stamps: egg-stravaganza
  • Dies: egg die & positioner
  • Cardstock: kraft, buttercup, and orange
  • Ink: onyx, bubblegum, orange, and sky
Happy crafting!
clip_image00135552222222222222222222

No comments: