Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Muse Convention Card Front & Swap

ConventionCardfrontSwap

Here’s the card front that I made to swap with the other A Muse Consultants at the convention in New Orleans. 

All items A Muse:

Cardstock: cherry and kraft

Ink: cherry and french roast

Stamps: vintage labels, clever girls, and polka dot patterns

Dies: labels and swallow duo

Also I wanted to give you a sneak peak at some of the new items coming out from A Muse!

SneakPeak

The new catalog will be available February 1st! 

Excited?  I know I am!  Off to pack for the trip…

clip_image00135552222222222

1 comment:

Heather said...

Angie! So fun to meet you this weekend! I was trying to find you on facebook - if you want to friend me i am heather wendell scott.

:-) I feel much better now how about you? LOL!!!