Thursday, December 1, 2011

Top 10 Holiday Must Haves & Wish List

Top Ten

The top 10 are specially priced now until 11:59 PM EST on December 15th, 2011.

Contact me if you with any questions!

WISH LIST

Want to make sure you have something amusing under the tree?  Have a husband, family member, or friend that needs a little help in finding you the perfect gift or wants to be sure it's something you want?  I can be Santa's little helper.

Just send me an email with the following:

  • your name
  • name and best method of contact for the people that you would like me to contact
  • relationship to you
  • list of items you'd like - star the items you really want :)

It would be great if you copy the people you would like me to contact.

Dream big you never know what Santa might bring!

Have a crafty day!

clip_image001355522

1 comment:

Tami Grandi said...

Okay- you are the second person I have seen with this file as an image on their post- how do you get the pdf file to show up?