Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Howl-o-ween!

A few weeks ago, I posted a scrapbook layout for Halloween.  I thought I would show the final layout with the picture.

Barkley Howloween 2011

Barkley was a good boy and patiently sat while I took a few pics.  Then the costume had to come off!

A really easy project is to make a decorated sleeve for things like candy and popcorn.  It takes a normal item and ups the fun factor!

Halloween Popcorn

My mom put together twenty gift bags for local hospice patients and I made the tags.

Halloween Tags

All items are A Muse.  Send me an email (angiegypsy at comcast dot net) if you want the details!

Also, I was able to take the intermediate Copic certfication on Saturday and learn from the incredibly talented Colleen Schaan and Maryann Walker!  I’ve never colored so much in one day, but I learned so much!  Contact me if you want to learn more about Copics.

Have a safe Halloween!

clip_image00135

No comments: