Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Black & White Swap



I made this card for a black and white swap. I wanted to give a bit of an edge to the card by using texture in the images and embellishments.
The mesh background has a wonderful frayed look to it and then I embossed the guitar and "You Rock".

The clear twinkle stickers were a little too shiny so I blasted it with a heat tool and it dulled down the finish. The twine was vanilla, but to go more with the feel of the card I ran it across an onyx ink pad and intentionally had some gaps where it's not all black.

All items are A·Muse:
Paper: Sugar & Onyx
Ink: Onyx & Versamark
Stamps" Rock Star & Mesh Background
Embossing Powder: White and heat tool
Other: Vanilla twine, clear twinkle stickers, and corner chomper

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: