Sunday, November 21, 2010

Canvas Bags



I used ink jet iron-on with the Cricut Imagine to print and cut the images from the Imagine More Cards Art cartridge. I selected to flip the image so the text would not be backwards when I ironed on the image. I then ironed the bag to remove all the wrinkles then placed the iron-on and began to run the iron on the hottest setting without any steam over the image. Be sure to run the iron really well over the edges of the image. I waited for the backing to cool before removing to leave a matte finish.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Those look great! I've been thinking about trying this on some T shirts.

Summer said...

Thanks fro sharing whats on that cart! Love the bags!

Michele said...

Fabulous! I may have to bust out my Imagine myself and try this!