Sunday, October 10, 2010

Halloween Blog Hop Card

So I had a lot of great questions about my card so now I know to include the details!

Here's the run down on my card.
Black magic paper is made by Core'dinations. This line has black on the top side and a different color core so when I ran it thru the Cuttlebug with the Tim Holtz embossing folder the green core came thru. I helped it along a bit by lightly sanding the embossed area. Then I used Smooch inks to "Paint" the embossed areas on certain images. The stars on the front of the card and the spider web and spider on the inside of the cards were done by using Design Adhesives Fright Night by Clear Snap. It's basically a rubon that has adhesive on the top. After applying the adhesive I used black fun flock to add some texture. The cardbase and interior paper are both from the Blackbird collection by My Mind's Eye.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That Halloween card is Spooky. Love all of the details on it. You did a fantastic job.