Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Fall



I wanted to try the Imagine with a Cricut Cart so I pulled out 3 Birds that I haven't used before and quickly was able to make a card with patterns from the Imagine More cart. I inked some of the edges to give it a more hands on look.

So far, I'm really liking the Imagine, but I don't think I'll be using their patterened paper designs for everything. I like picking out paper, but it will be really nice to use the RGB when I'm out of a coordinating paper.

5 comments:

just2ducky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
just2ducky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
just2ducky said...

Just ignore me. Its late in the day. What I posted earlier made no sense. Finally figured out how to delete. What I was TRYING to say was, thank you for commenting on my blog and that I loved your card. I can't wait to be up and playing too. Have a good night. Kristie

WAM Family said...

What a cute card. I am going to have to pull out my 3 bird cart and use it soon.

Thank you sharing,

Kathryn

Marcjo said...

This card is so cute! I'm glad your Imagine is working. Have fun playing!
Maria