Tuesday, July 13, 2010

So long no posts...

I've been a little lazy and have neglected my blog, but I'm going to correct that.

Here's some cards that I made recently.


This card was made with French Manor, a cart that is exclusive to Circut Circle members. The background was embossed with an amazing new embossing folder from Tim Holtz.


Another card made with French Manor.


I finally used Create A Critter and a wood veneer for the background. I had been wanting this cart since it came out and then for some reason I had a creative block.


A simple card made with Just Because Cards. Love the background paper.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh - is that a woord grain behind the first card? I love that! Must have it as I have been searching for something similar.

MaryNSC said...

I LOVE that OWL.. His name is HOOTER..:O)