Friday, December 23, 2011

Homemade Gifts

I love receiving and making homemade gifts.  There’s something about the thought and time involved that makes it a little more special.  Not that I would be upset if a laptop or an iPad found it’s way under my tree! Winking smile 

Two lucky ladies soon will be smelling like apple pie and have baby soft skin after using the Vanilla Cinnamon Sugar Scrub that I made.  I found the recipe on a blog and for the life of me, can’t remember which one.  If you want to make a similar one, just use Google and you’ll find tons of recipes.

Scrub1

Scrub2

I started off by using the Word Art in Word to create my circular text and sized it to match my punch.  Then, I used the pink Marvy scallop circle punch for the base (‘Twas the Night Before Christmas paper), then the blue Marvy circle punch (kraft), and then I colored some paper flowers with Copics, found a cute buttercup buttons and used a little twine so my button wouldn’t be naked!  Easy peasy. 

Happy Holidays!  Hope you get to spend them with the ones you love.

 

clip_image00135552222222

No comments: